The spring edition of the largest in the Podkarpacie 21. Fair for Construction, Interior Design and Garden EXPO DOM and Real Estate Fair, which took place on
8-10 April 2016, in the Sport Hall “Podpromie” in Rzeszów is the largest event of its kind in the Podkarpacie region. Nearly 300 exhibitors and more than
15 thousand visitors.
At nearly 7 thousand sqm. under the roof Rzeszow Hall Podpromie and an additional 2 thousand sqm. surface outside their offers presented manufacture and distributors of building materials, finishing and installation, furniture and interior elements, design studios, laboratories landscape architecture, developers, real estate agents and financial institutions.
Trade was addressed to people who are planning to build, renovate or adapt houses and flats, as well as arrange the interior or garden. Fair was addressed also to those who are wondering whether to start construction or are ready to buy a house or apartment?
This year’s fair was also accompanied III Festival of Gardens connected
the gardening market.
In response to numerous signals and expectations of visitors was launched for the second time Architect Advice Zone. In one place you could meet experienced architects, specialists in the design enclosed structures, construction as well as interior design, landscape and urban complexes, who gave free advice.
On the first day of the exhibition took place conference “Energy efficiency and renewable energy installations in the construction industry” organized by the Podkarpacka Energy Agency. The conference discussed issues concerning supply plans and gaseous fuels for the local government plans for a low carbon economy, impact of the project on the environment in terms of low emissions and discussing the problems concerning subsidies for renewable energy and thermo-modernisation.
On the second day of the fair – April 9, in the conference hall meetings were held, workshops on various topics related to architecture and construction among others Unusual Dome Houses, Closed Fireplaces Technologies, BIM Multidimensional Designing.
Traditionally competition for exhibitors was organized for Gold Medal Podkarpackie Construction Market. The aim of the contest is
to choose the best materials and technologies offered at the fair. Patronage over the contest exercises Competition Jury, which is composed of representatives from: PZITB, PZITS, SARP, MTR.
Gold Medals Podkarpackie Construction Market were received by:
– DEVELOPRES SP. Z O.O., Rzeszow for modern office space in Rzeszow SKYRES WARSAW – Comprehensive architectural and technical infrastructure.
– GREINPLAST SP. Z O.O., Krasne for GREINPLAST CERAMIC – development and implementation of ceramic paint for interior use.
– VIDOK SP. Z O.O., Rudna Mała za PASSIVALUCLIP – passive revolution, windows for passive houses.
– REM II SP. Z O.O., Przemysl represented by BEMA-RES, Rzeszow for PVC window HENSFORT EFORTE based on graphite with innovative solutions.
– W.VIKKING KTS SP. Z O.O., Biala Podlaska for the passive composite doors ARCTIC PLUS.
In addition, the Commission decided to admit the following companies with DISTINCTION DIPLOMA:
– SEMPRI Sławomir Miłto, Rzeszow for spray polyurethane insulation CROSSIN ATTIC SOFT.
– GROUP LP Łukasz Pisarek, Rzeszow for DECOBEL PLUS – printed glass panel.
– BRATA SYSTEMY KOMINOWE HENKOR J.M. Kordylak S.J., Dębianki for flue formwork plastering.
– POLISH FEDERATION ROOFERS, PLUMBERS and CARPENTERS, Rzeszow for DOM GALICYJSKI- HOME SYSTEM.
– DAV-POL Dawid Moskal, Łężany for robot mower AMBROGIO L400 Elite.
– DOBRY DOM SP. Z.O.O. SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA, Rzeszow for Sails Parasols COOLFIT – NESLING POLAND.
During the Awarding Gold Medals also they held an award ceremony in the competition for the “Development of a conceptual design of the Primary School in Rzeszów with the concept of area development around the object.” The competition was directed to students of architecture from across the Poland and young architects. The first place was taken by students Rzeszów University of Technology, second and third by students from the Cracow University of Technology.
Rzeszowskie fair over the years are a great platform to establish business contacts, gain business partners, including those overseas, so we invite you to participate in subsequent editions.
Fair Commissioner: Monika Sztaba-Ćwiąkała
MTR Rzeszów International Fair
ul. PCK 2/24, 35-060 Rzeszow
tel. 17 850 75 99
fax. 17 850 75 98